Salary: Up to £31K
Start date: July 1st
End date: 30th June (should be renewed from here)
The search advertising business has been growing exponentially in Europe and my clients Marketing team is seeking an experienced marketing coordinator to efficiently support marketing efforts in Netherlands, Scandinavia and across a set of local reseller partners around the region.
The Marketing coordinator supports the marketing execution for Ad solutions in Northern Europe across Partner, SMB and Strategic clients. The successful candidate will spend 50% of her/his time supporting the Northern Europe Marketing Manager based in Amsterdam and 50% supporting the Partner Enablement Lead based in Dublin. This calls for an experienced, creative and hands-on marketing manager who will be at ease with execution in a multinational environment, is capable to pivot across different audiences, spanning from small businesses to media agencies via direct advertisers and partners. This role will work closely with the Strategic Account Sales Lead, the SMB organization and the global marketing teams to translate momentum into local search advertising growth.
• Partner enablement:
• Organising and executing partner events (executive briefing, annual summit, webinars)
• Supporting the creation of localised sales enablement material for our account managers and for their own customers
• Execution of to- and through-partner marketing plan including but not limited to joint DR campaign, event sponsorship, media buys, sales incentives, EBC, joint press activities, research, case studies, etc.
• Local field marketing:
• Help develop an understanding of the industry and competitive landscape across the EMEA region through research and competitive monitoring
• Manage all branded merchandise and swag used for events, prizes, and customer engagements across strategic, Mid-Market and SMB
• Develop and own a diary all Search events we are attending, speaking at, etc.
• Research for verticalised events that have a digital presence
• Support the organisation of our presence at industry events (booth, speaker, collaterals)
• Support customer engagement activities throughout the year (EG agency events and roadshows) – developing plans, managing logistics, supporting on the ground and reporting on results and wrap up
• Work with marketing manager to review Marcomms pertaining to new product or feature releases
• Learn about latest MSFT technology that could be used by Strategic sales team in client conversations, demo’s and events. Maintain library of product information, demo’s and data which will help the team talk to the wider MSFT ecosystem story
• Products for you to focus on: Windows 10, Mobile, Office 365
• Demoes and presentations at customer events
• Working with LCA to develop and maintain any legal documents required for compliant marketing activities – eg T&Cs for prize giveaways
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Salary: Up to £31K