Our client, a consulting company, is looking for a Administrative / Events Marketing Coordinator to support their Sports Marketing Team efforts to drive global brand awareness through activation of their global brand ambassadors and programs. They are looking for someone to work ~25 hours/ per week.
- Assist with company sports sponsorship efforts as they relate to their nine global golf brand ambassadors including coordinating autograph requests and managing merchandise inventories
- Assists with sports sponsorship events including coordination of post-event follow up items with C-level executives and other VIPs
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director of the Sports Marketing & Sponsorships team through:
- active management of calendar activities
- coordination of travel arrangements and preparing itineraries for 30+ trips/year
- tracking and reporting of time and expenses
- reconciliation of corporate expenses
- Act as a liaison to support internal groups (procurements, catering, operations, mailroom, etc.)
- Support weekly team meetings, book meeting spaces, book and track select team travel and expenses, and order supplies as needed
- Assist with client and leadership mailings
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Sports Management/Sports Marketing or related major; prior experience in golf industry a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, on a high-performing team
- Excels in proficient use of technology, communication and interpersonal skills. Maintains poise in interacting with top executives, celebrities and VIP stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and tactical implementation skills that contributes to the delivery of a high-end sponsorship experience
- Demonstrates team-first mentality and willingness to go above and beyond