A UK beauty company has moved to the US market and is looking for some marketing help. We are on the hunt for someone who can hit the ground running and not require too much direction and guidance from management in terms of execution.
The team already has a marketing strategy and plan in place so looking for someone who can support in the end-to-end project management of this plus add their own expertise.
- Part time hours, approx. 20 hours a week.
- The person can work either remotely or out of our offices in Times Square.
- Temporarily position for the next 1-2 months.
MUST HAVE at least 2 years’ experience working within a marketing role, beauty experience preferred but not necessary.
You will be responsible for end to end project management and execution of marketing plans across our portfolio of brands including
- “americanizing” UK social media calendars and blogs by updating copy
- Organize to participate in national sampling events
- Coordinate in store events with retailers
- Work with the UK team to develop marketing collateral required for the various US events and tactics
- Conduct PR Mailings and oversee our influencer program
- Market research and competitor analysis
Plus ad-hoc admin responsibilities related to sales and marketing.