Seeking marketing coordinator for temporary (9 month) role (W2 hourly, with benefits) for a Fortune 500, Global Financial Company.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for support and updates of key pieces of marketing collateral, developed by the Global Product Marketing team. He/she will work closely with colleagues in the broader Product Marketing group, Investment desks, regional marketing teams, the Market Insights group, and support functions (including digital, design, compliance, brand, and data).
The role focuses on the production of key marketing collateral, including fund commentaries, presentations, fund stories (sales aids) etc.
- Use innovative thinking and dependable work practices to update and support the Product Marketing Group’s key collateral.
- Monthly/quarterly creation and updates for fund stories, sales aids, presentations and commentaries.
- Support Investment Insights and product collateral development.
- Liaise with internal marketing resources (investment writing team, in-house design agency, digital team, publishing etc.), internal stakeholders (regional marketing teams, investment desks and business lines) as well as external suppliers.
- Work towards automation of collateral where appropriate.
- Develop project plans and maintain project discipline according to best practice.
- Ensure that work is correct, compliant and adheres to brand guidelines before release.
- 2-4 years previous marketing experience.
- BA Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Prior experience working at an investment management firm is preferable.
- Strong understanding of funds, asset classes, and investments in general.
- Good understanding of channel marketing and communications to intermediaries and/or institutional clients.
- Strong production experience and ability to mix strategic thinking with practical application.
- Ability to operate in complex matrix structure with multiple stakeholders, and be able to drive marketing projects/agenda across numerous marketing teams and business areas.
- Priority management, multi-tasking and the ability to hit strict deadlines.
- Strong planning and project management skills. Able to manage multiple complex processes at the same time.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated, team player and hard working.