Our Financial Services client is searching for a Marketing Content Manager, who will be responsible for marketing communication content. This position is a year long assignment.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing Operations, working closely with the Marketing Content Manager, Team Lead. The Marketing Content Manager ensures complete and timely delivery of marketing communication. Making sure new and existing material fall within corporate branding, messaging, governance and compliance guidelines through partnering with investment, product, compliance and distribution teams across the globe. Delivering a high level of quality and consistency to distribution, investment and product teams.
- Handling and processing of marketing materials bound for European, Middle East, and Asian markets
- Act as a liaison with the US and UK offices to ensure the accuracy of materials and relevance to markets outside the US with regard to language conventions, page layout, etc.
- Quality control check for accuracy of data, consistency with other materials, and adherence to branding
- Overall responsibility for ensuring full completion and timely delivery of all updates and maintenance to assigned marketing communication such as presentations, fact sheets, profiles and other marketing communications within standard protocols and compliance rules
- Ensures that content is added to the electronic file system as appropriate, responsible for ensuring that materials are archived in a timely manner when no longer used
- Ensure new and existing material fall within corporate branding, messaging, governance and compliance guidelines
- Partner with product management, investment management, compliance, performance and data, and distribution teams worldwide to foster best practices for marketing communications
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency, accuracy and compliance of marketing communications
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Global marketing policies, guidelines, procedures and governance documents to ensure a high level of quality and consistency to Manulife Asset Management marketing communications
- Maintain a quality control process ensuring all content is on-brand, error-free, consistent in style and optimized for search and user experience for all content channels including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- 3-5 years of industry experience with a good understanding of asset management products and methodologies as they relate to marketing communications
- Experience with developing templates, guidelines, policies, procedures and training materials
- Proficient with content management repositories (i.e. Sesimic, Qvidian, PMaps, etc.), Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe Creative Suite software – especially proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to function in a deadline driven environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with a focus on execution
- Strong technology skills a plus, HTML is beneficial but not necessary.
- College degree or equivalent experience.