We have a client, a leader in the financial services industry, who is looking for a Marketing Consultant with a background in Direct Mail programs with Fortune 500 companies. They are looking for someone to manage the day to day projects for collateral and web pages on a strategic initiative. The Marketing Consultant will report to a Senior Manager and participate in strategic creative reviews with business partners to record all meeting notes and summarize feedback into clear actionable tasks for the team to execute. As needed, they will need to engage in further conversations to obtain clarity, understand business objectives, find a consensus and communicate updates to the team.
- Keen project management skills with an adaptability in scheduling with the urgency to make the end launch date; will be responsible for the creation/execution of 200+ assets.
- Ability to connect the dots and proactively see implications to on all phases of a project throughout the entirety of the project timeline.
- Detail oriented with an eye towards flawless execution.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills to interact with colleagues of various levels.
- Experience in brand management, collateral and online channels preferred.
- Strong communication skills with preference towards experience in writing content.
- Seasoned marketing professional with experience in the Financial Services industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
*Experience developing and managing direct mail programs
*Strong project management skills
*Experience working within a regulated industry (ie: Financial, Healthcare, etc.)
*Experience working in an environment with complex, multi-tiered client communications
*ability to work in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
*Experience with mergers and acquisitions a HUGE plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs