Our client, a major Healthcare Provider, is looking for a Marketing Consultant to assist in the development and execution of marketing/communications plans for the senior audience (includes audience assessment, positioning, timing, and metrics). The perfect candidate will also assist in the development of marketing communications campaigns and tactics, as well as maintain the working relationship with matrix partners, including marketing team members for other senior product lines. This role will provide general support for the acquisition, nurturing, and retention of clients and customers. May include developing campaign strategies, creative strategies, production schedules, and budget estimates. Generally, this position serves as a supporting role on larger, more complex projects but may lead smaller or less complex projects.
- Works closely with key internal matrix partners (market leads, Marketing Communications, call center, sales leads, product leads, operations, finance, etc) to deliver accurate, concise information around campaign tracking/reporting, and sales support materials.
- Supports annual open enrollment Ready to Market communications including sales support materials for various distribution channels, including direct to consumer, group retiree plans and private exchanges.
- Supports development and execution of consumer campaigns including digital internet campaigns.
- Reviews campaign materials and mailing proofs to assure accuracy of mailings and designs appropriate campaign tracking.
- Evaluates results versus goals and makes recommendations. Collects and analyzes data to identify campaign and market trends, competitive forces, and penetration strategies.
- Supports presentations for management related to strategy, specific campaigns and their impact and other topics as identified
- Develops and maintains marketing and campaign databases involving internally driven or externally derived information sources to support campaigns.
- Provides actionable direction to marketing team members to effectively manage projects and ensure quality, cost-effective solutions are delivered on time.