Our Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking to hire a Marketing Consultant to help shepherd incoming marketing/creative requests.
The Marketing Team is responsible for marketing strategies and programs for the business units and originations teams.
This Marketing Consultant will help develop and execute on these strategies, with responsibilities that will include the following:
• Drive exceptional business and customer outcomes through strategic marketing and thought leadership and development of a broad range of relationships with business leaders, marketing peers and colleagues.
• Deliver high-touch, high-level relationship management and development with top level business leaders through influencing, collaboration and effective partnership.
• Serve as a trusted, credible and strategic partner to leadership, bringing to bear broader marketplace perspectives
• Develop customer centric, insights-driven marketing plans to drive business
• Leverage the OC Marketing team and COE functions to create and enhance solutions, drive innovation, revenue growth, customer experience, and loyalty – at a product, segment, and channel level.
• Develop and enhance marketing strategies to improve competitive position, penetrate target markets, and deliver a strong customer experience in support of revenue and growth objectives.
Specific duties are varied and include developing marketing strategies that leverage print and digital advertising, email marketing, conference/tradeshow marketing plans, digital marketing, and regional/vertical marketing and sales support. Analyzes data in support of program initiatives and provides reports and recommendations to management.
Oversees the update and revision of marketing and/or sales materials. Completes special projects.
Develops work plans and campaign requirements, establishing milestones and develops reports comparing results to projections.
Ensures adherence to Legal, Compliance, and Privacy regulations and policies related to marketing.
Responsible for execution integrity, which may mean data quality, quality control reviews, or process testing.
Consults with managers and recommends solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Required Qualifications: 4+ years of marketing experience
Desired Qualifications: Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills