AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 500 client who is looking for a Marketing Specialist with an expertise in providing content and email marketing, executing campaigns, strategic with the ability to work with both internal and external communications. This is a potential long term assignment that has a high probability to convert full time, based on performance and fit. Interested applicant(s) must work onsite, at least 40 hours per week and any work samples, will be a big plus.
- Developing external communications interfacing with internal teams across the firm
- Marketing or project management related experience is a MUST, deep understanding of strategic marketing and corporate brand creation, proficient understanding of the creative development and production process, knowledge of basic marketing concepts; i.e., brand positioning, architecture, development, and competitive assessment, awareness of current design solutions, creative approaches and industry trends, demonstrates creativity in thought and design, possesses strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving, demonstrated ability to confidently interact with and influence at multiple levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with ambiguity in work priorities or direction, Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, verbal and written
- Financial services industry experience is a MUST
Interested applicant(s) please send your updated resume with relevant experience to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration.