The Marketing Communications/Content Manager, reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing and oversees the creation and maintenance of all marketing communications related to our client's Secure Credit Card Processing products and services.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of all external-facing communications including emails, newsletters, announcements, go to market campaigns and more.
• Act as a SME resource for other team members working on materials including blogs, white papers, collateral, etc. to and ensure that all programs, promotions, collateral and general communication are consistent with overall brand strategy.
• Build upon existing documentation to institutionalize tools and processes.
• Manage the implementation of communication Develop processes and procedures to more effectively implement communication tactics and reach market goals.
• Work with technical writers to ensure consistency of messaging across all marketing and technical communication materials.
• Draft and publish text for Web pages, emails, press releases, and other marketing documents that introduce and promote products, services, and partnerships.
• BS/BA or better in Communications or English preferred. Classes in Mass Communications, Marketing or Public Relations are a bonus.
• Three or more years’ experience in a hi-tech/entrepreneurial environment.
• Superior marketing communication skills, including writing, editing and critical/analytical thinking as well as the ability to focus on consistency.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple document creation and review projects simultaneously; must prioritize work according to deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ability to distill highly detailed technical functionality into comprehendible description and task-oriented instruction for end users.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, graphic design, and help programs such as RoboHelp preferred.
• Basic knowledge of SQL and database structure preferred. Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat preferred.
• Ability to comprehend the “big picture” to prioritize initiatives.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and constituencies.
• The ability to work well independently and/or in a team or cross-functional environment.
• A sense of urgency and a sense of humor.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, adaptability, initiative and follow-through.
• Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies including managing the integration of marketing and creative execution.
• Stellar communicator and team player (demonstrated ability to work with various levels of management across various company functions).
• Proven ability to lead the development and production of marketing communication programs to meet multiple communication, audience and marketing objectives.