The Marketing Communication/Client Services Account Manager is responsible for the development, production and implementation of effective marketing communications strategies and programs designed to support the business unit (BU) objectives and align with corporate strategy and messages.
Quality Impact: Follow and be an advocate for corporate branding initiatives; support BU with messaging and develop measurable campaigns that support BU defined goals; participate in regulatory/legal reviews and document approvals in the client's quality system (ZINC)
Cost Impact: Assure campaigns are on-time/budget; participate in lead/campaign effectiveness via salesforce.com
Budget Responsibility: Assist BU in budgeting for their marketing plan; secure project cost bids for business unit (BU) approval; confirm invoice accuracy
- Leads and implements small to medium scope marketing communication projects; supports the implementation process by leading and/or aligning the efforts of involved parties, and forges strong partnerships with appropriate constituencies
- Makes recommendations and/or support BU recommendations for appropriate marketing communications strategies and methodologies, within budget requirements to achieve desired results
- Demonstrates an understanding of the offerings within the assigned BU
- Delegates tasks to appropriate team members; lends expertise to facilitate effective implementation
- Measures performance of the newly implemented solution against desired results and makes basic improvements; demonstrates a strong sense of ownership for outcomes
- Recommends methods for improved processes, detailing the process's strengths and answering questions to gain group consensus
- Reports to a Senior Level Account Manager (the Manager, Marketing Communication/Client Services, Account Management role).
- 4-6 years of work experience in related field required
- Bachelor's degree required (major in Marketing, Communication, Web Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Journalism, English or related field)
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and programs that support and help meet business objectives; experience in healthcare and advertising agency industry
- Proficient with MS Office programs; demonstrates knowledge of marketing communications process, principles and best practices