Hello St. Louis! Aquent and Vitamin T are ramping up business with our clients in the St. Louis and surrounding areas. We anticipate having open roles with our clients in a variety of Marketing and Creative positions that range from short term, temp gigs all the way up to full time, perm positions. If you are seeking a new opportunity in the St. Louis area and are skilled in Marketing Communications or other Marketing and Creative areas, please indicate your interest by clicking apply below. Be sure to attach a resume! As these are anticipated openings, we may not have anything concrete to speak with you about right away. But please, consider us an additional resource to what you are already doing to find work.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for planning, supporting, and executing campaigns. Strong ability to work across organizations to support our clients' campaigns is required. This includes working across organizations to ensure communications are driven through various channels.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Day-to-day management of agencies in support of campaigns
- Creation of assets to support marketing tactics in plan
- Management of execution of tactics and budget allocated to those tactics
- Compliance of assets
- Budget planning, execution and measurement of marketing tactics including Purchase Order administration
- Event support where required
- Integration of branding into marketing tactics.
The Marketing Communications Manager is a critical role enabling the execution of broader campaigns. Activities typically include, but are not limited to, social media campaigns to drive awareness and consideration, varied communications tactics to drive product awareness and consideration during key seasons, account-based Marketing support, periodic topical webinars and email campaigns.
This role will require exceptional project management, organizational, and communication skills and recognized knowledge on relevant subject matter. This role will be a champion and role model of our client's culture of collaboration and will facilitate decision-making discussions among cross-functional stakeholders to efficiently and effectively resolve issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing or Business -OR- commiserate experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-7 years in marketing communications.
- Digital media expertise and fluency.
- Creative development and creative articulation of concepts as they develop into projects.
- Analytical mindset to measure and interpret success of campaigns, integrating learnings into future initiatives.
- Solid Channel understanding
- Technology marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with a variety of systems and processes to open POs, manage budgets and campaigns, etc. – BMT, Aprimo, etc.
- Technology product (services) experience preferred, but not required