Envision your future! Are you passionate about coordinating and leading new projects to improve operational efficiency and to ensure the success of corporate objectives? Do you enjoy the ability to be creative and forward thinking and see the results come to life? Do you crave working with collaborative teams, and passionate about being customer centric?
The successful Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing support to the marketing management team by supporting our go-to-marketing readiness activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing support to marketing team to ensure project objectives and milestones are met
• Drive Content Development
o Messaging creation
o Facilitate photo & video shoots
o Brochure & web creation- including translations
• Conduct outreach efforts with PR firms and trade publications to increase market awareness
• Creating, preparing, and deploying training materials
• Assist in managing the Early Customer Acceptance testing (ECAT) and obtaining materials for usage in case studies
• Assist in coordinating the traffic flow of marketing projects, activities and timelines. This includes scheduling and planning projects
• Performs other duties as assigned
• BA Degree in Economics or Marketing plus 5+ years related Marcomm experience
• Prior experience creating new product content used in brochures, online/social, and training materials
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong systems experience
o Marketing development applications such as Publisher, PhotoShop, etc.
o MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and experience working a multi-tier channel organization
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs