Working with the strategic marketing communications team of a major energy-related company, support project management and marketing communications asset development for key product launches.
The ideal person has a business-to-business marketing communications background and is a hard-working creative self-starter with strong interpersonal communication skills, able to handle multiple projects at once with minimal direction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proactively assist in developing sales enablement and marketing communications materials by working closely with the offer team in Andover, MA, as well as with regional marcom team and other key stakeholders as needed
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the creative development process and experience in coordinating resources to deliver projects on time, and at the required quality level
• Understand and abide by established corporate brand guidelines for creative and communication projects; evaluate and provide feedback on design and content based on strategic goals and objectives
• Coordinate project execution with in-house and external marketing and graphics resources, freelance artists and copywriters and videographers
• Write and edit marcom asset copy and strategic messaging as needed
• Help communicate to stakeholders and consolidate feedback as needed
• Perform other duties as required, such as asset management and updates