- This is (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for providing world-class marketing services for prospective and existing Academic Partners. The MCS may develop or work with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver services such as: the design and deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project and identity management. The MCS utilizes their strong marketing and communications skills & services to optimize partner relationships to exceed results. The MCS may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or service. Recognizes when a decision is needed for problem solving, analyzes the situation and makes independent recommendations and decisions.
General Responsibilities :
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with internal teams and external partners which empowers the business to exceed objectives.
- Works on the planning, implementation, development and or servicing of new marketing ideas for external partners & internal teams.
- Supports communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle or services.
- Participates in the development, execution and/or servicing of marketing objectives.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area he or she supports.
- Provides external partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams deliver results that exceed objectives.
- Creates buy in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment.