- Ownership of campaign results and metrics gathering and analysis; includes support for four business units
- Ownership of budget process, including monthly spend tracking, quarterly and annual forecasting and reporting, and managing financial resources across four business units
- Creation and execution of company presences at key tradeshows and events, including strategy, messaging, cross-business unit coordination and overall event management. Will require working with marketing and communication teams across four business units
- All programs must be coordinated with international counterparts.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Function as liaison between Marcom Program Managers and a combination of internal/external resources/vendors for production of a wide variety of promotional and internal communications projects.
- Manage projects from the information-gathering stage through concept and production stages to final produced communications.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously -- all at varying production stages -- and maintaining a calm, professional demeanor to the customer is essential. Harmonious teaming with writers, artists, photographers and both print and on-line production specialists is also essential.
- Obtain estimates from internal & external vendors to find the most cost effective vendor for the project, while maintaining top quality of a project.
- Maintain quality control and handle proofing of printed & on-line material. -- attention to detail at every stage of production is essential.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs