Regional Marketing Project Manager
This is a 6 month, on-site contract.
In close collaboration with the regional marketing director (RMD), this position project manages end-to-end execution of tactical marketing/communication programs that support strategic marketing programs and campaigns as directed by the Regional Marketing Directors with whom they are aligned. The RMM is accountable for supporting the development of marketing strategies for individual health plans in the states for which they are accountable. Based on the market strategies, the RMM will manage an array of programs including lead generation, product launches, branding, sponsorships, broker & customer events, communications and sales support.
Individual must thrive in a fast-paced work environment, be highly autonomous, creative and have strong project management capabilities to ensure delivery of high quality work-product in agreed upon timeframes.
♣ Develop/write communications (collateral, eUpdates, field communications, letters, etc), gain necessary approvals, submit to appropriate teams for distribution depending on audience
♣ Review and update market-specific marketing materials on portals and work with document/content owners as needed to ensure accuracy and most-up-to-date content
♣ Work with Direct Marketing Team to customize content and coordinate review & approvals of market-specific content direct mail and telemarketing programs
♣ Develop, refine and finalize campaign materials, project timelines and detailed schedules, then frequently communicate project status to stakeholders
♣ Project management (maintain project plan spreadsheets) for project tracking from setup to completion. Includes regular communications with customers on status, milestone completion, etc.
♣ Run/facilitate project kick-off meetings with support resources such as Creative Services/Graphics, Print Production (local and RRD)
♣ Coordinate and collaborate with regional/national marketing support functions such as Communications, Legal, Regulatory, Creative Services, Fulfillment, Production, Consumer Marketing, Public Relations, Interactive Marketing, etc.
♣ Assist with broker and customer events
♣ Obtain cost estimates for projects
♣ Complete marketing requests and inquiries from a variety of functional
♣ Contributes to marketing strategies in addition to end-to-end coordination of marketing programs for respective health plan(s)
♣ Provides input to RMD in development of marketing plans
♣ Track budget for respective health plan(s) and coordinate invoice submission and processing
♣ Coordinate new vendor approval processes through Procurement
♣ Develop Powerpoint presentations and webinars as needed
♣ Run/facilitate project kick-off meeting with Creative Services/Graphics, Print Production (local and RRD)
♣ Conduct internal copy/layout reviews with the core team
♣ Provide backup for other marketing managers when needed
• Undergraduate degree required with 4+ years experience in business environment developing and managing a broad array of marketing and communications initiatives with demonstrated results
• Ability to influence others to drive work completion without direct managerial oversight.
• Comfort working in a fast-paced work environment, with numerous priorities, where effective prioritization and time management skills are essential
• Experience working for a large, matrixed organization is a plus
• Health care, insurance, financial or service industry experience is strongly desired
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Possess understanding of strategic planning and creative thought processes in order to implement creative tactics through a disciplined process
• Excellent organizational and project management abilities and follow-through
• Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) experience is required
Regional Marketing Project Manager