Dell EMC is seeking a creative handover project manager to work in its Eden Prairie, MN or Round Rock, TX offices. This role will reside within the Dell EMC Global Marcom team and work with senior team members on preparation of marketing communications creative assets – all to support the readiness and final file delivery to our regional production team for in-market activation. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
• Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development, production, and completion of marketing assets for global English master release, regional production and local activation
• May be responsible for agency management, including: relationship, contract, planning and execution.
• In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions.
• Develops and applies project management techniques.
• Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information.
o Qualitative information
o Quantitative research
o Trend data
• Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
o Creates new procedures and processes to drive desired results.
o Develops skills to analyze ambiguous problems.
• Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
• Works with minimal direction.
• Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
o Manages multiple assignments and processes.
o Independently determines approach to project.
o Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
• Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
• Interacts with creative team and regional production teams for marketing communication asset readiness and delivery
• Typically manages vendor and agency relationships.
• Undergraduate degree and 5-7 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
• Strong knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including marketing communication vehicles and creative processes; media planning and production knowledge a plus, but not required.
• Budget management.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Creative, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Organizational agility with the ability to engage across all levels of Dell and with external partners.
• Project management skills.
• Strong customer/market knowledge.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs