Marketing Communications & Operations Manager
**This is a contract to hire opportunity. Will likely convert after 3 months!**
Minimum of 5 years of team management required with at least 3 direct reports.
**This team works on putting together enrollment packages for healthcare plans. The person in this role is overseeing this production and all of the cross functional teams that work to deliver the finish product. Ideal candidates have some marketing background as well as strong communications and operational background to improve current processes.**
Temp to hire.
- Must have experience with at least 3 direct reports.
- Will be managing 3-4 Project Managers.
- Prefer a candidate who can strategize and has process improvement background.
- Must have 5 years of experience managing 3+ employees
- BA degree required.
- Masters degree preferred.
No matter what your job title, the work you do at our company supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women, and children who turn to us for care. That's because all of us-from our talented corporate and business professionals to our care delivery experts who meet the needs of our members every day-are committed to providing the best possible care experience. With locations across the United States, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success. Join us and put your beliefs into practice.
Provides oversight, leads and manages a team responsible for major projects that inform the growth and market strategies essential to revenue, membership and margin goals.
Contributes to overall department objectives/goals based on 'global knowledge' of industry and organizational strategic issues. This includes increasing memberships that ultimately drive revenue.
Proactively identifies key business/segment issues.
Ensuring overall execution of enrollment kits are distributed to existing members and potential new members. Involved in both the overall look and messaging of these kits as well as the strategic and operational execution of these keys to ensure accurate and on time delivery.
Provides oversight, coaching & management to individual contributors (e.g. Analysts, Data Consultants, and Market Strategy Consultants).
Provides management oversight and serves as subject matter/technical expert on multiple complex business processes (including rate-setting, membership forecasting, strategy development, and database architecture).
Presents key strategic findings & recommendations to Health Plan and senior leadership.
Hire, assess, coach and develop staff; provide consistent orientation; create and model a coaching culture that supports continuous career growth and development at all levels.
Model the competencies of a superior manager; develop career plans.
Develop a culture of collaboration and accountability between sales, account management, pricing and other key internal partners.
Implement continuous quality improvement programs.
• Highly competent at leading teams. . - 5+ years required
• Experience managing 3+ employees. .- required
• Experience Operations Management
• Strong Writing and Verbal Communications experience to lead a Marketing Communication team.
• Experience working in a healthcare environment dealing with regulatory, compliance and legal complexities to produce marketing communication material.
• Experience working with production, system, art and print vendors and cross-teams to produce marketing communication material.
• Strong experience and knowledge of process and/or project management experience to lead complex regions and programs.
• Strong management experience to lead a team of 3 to 4 Project Managers.
Minimum five (5) years of content/functional experience, OR a master's degree and minimum two (2) years of experience. . - required
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, or a related field required. - required
Proven ability to manage & develop resources within area of expertise.
Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Provides oversight and/or leads a team of project managers to ensure marketing communication material is developed, created and produced for 4 regional areas.
2. Manage risks, issues and stakeholder, vendor and partner relationships
3. Manage day-to-day team operations and remove barriers and obstacles to ensure project managers can meet timelines and deliverables.
4. Reward, recognize and motivate team to meet goals and objectives.
5. Manage timelines, deadlines and work with CA team lead to implement process improvement, manage ad-hoc projects and problem solve.
6. Prepare and present solutions, recommendations and status to Sr. Leaders, stakeholders and partners
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Detail oriented, strong people skills
2. Ability to work with Sr. Leaders and present strategies, solutions, options and recommendations
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Implements continuous improvement programs
5. Provides management oversight, coaching and management to team of direct reports.
1. Critical Thinking
2. Problem Solving
3. Program Management & Strategic
1. Excellent people skills
2. Experience managing direct reports
3. Communication both written & verbal