– Provide marketing communications support for corporate, product and regional marketing teams.
– Edit marketing collateral and handle traffic management of pieces between content owners and graphic design.
– Work with web team to post collateral and updated information (e.g., events) to the public web site; provide monthly updates to regional teams to post to local sites.
– Edit and publish monthly, internal company digital newsletter; edit monthly channel newsletter.
– Maintain quarterly collateral inventory and ensure updated collaterals are added to the cloud printing service.
– Input departmental purchase requests and process invoices in ERP system.
– Create campaigns and upload leads to company CRM system; upload design assets to marketing automation system.
Education: Possess a BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field of study.
– Minimum of 3-5 years of professional marketing communications experience with a mid- to large-size company.
– Experience in business writing, copy writing and copy editing.
– B2B, high-tech or telecom industry experience preferred.
– Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to effectively meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage multiple marketing tasks.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
– Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs