We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our Research & AI team!
- Drive internal communications strategy (e.g. channel, mix, frequency) and execution to help land team mission/goals and raise awareness of key projects and people including newsletter, SharePoint, all-hands meetings, PPT templates.
- Plan and execute any team events working with various stakeholders.
- Develop communication calendar across channels with right mix of one-time and on-going content that spans people, projects and events.
- Provide executive communications support by writing speeches, creating PowerPoint presentations and coordinating content creation/delivery.
- Create partnership with other communication teams across AI+R to drive alignment with key corporate events.
- Exceptional communication skills: must be an excellent storyteller in both written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate well with visual elements from videos, products demos to PowerPoint. Ability to execute with executive maturity and presence, confident and self-motivated.
- Change management: needs to be passionate about driving positive organization change through communications to embrace the organization’s transformation.
- Execution Excellence: must possess the focus and ability to deliver the highest quality communications, excelling in relevancy, quality details, timing and anticipation of risks.
- Project management: must be able to juggle multiple communications simultaneously in addition to managing stakeholders across the organization.
- Experience: minimum 5 years of marketing experience driving communications, events, employee communications. BA/BS or higher degree, ideally with a background in product development, computer science and/or AI/ML.