URGENT PROJECT CV's NEEDED BY COB 22/2/
Our entertainment massive entertainment client serves over 22 million customers across five countries. The business has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989, home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Who is the Customer Team?
We’re the team that know the customer the best and help customers get the most from. We do that by understanding how to reach and engage our customer base through each stage of their lifecycle, how to reward their loyalty, how we make changes to our prices, and how we put the right infrastructure, resources and operating model in place and keep the rest of the business aligned to a single customer vision.
The Customer Communications Manage Team is responsible for creating customer centric, personalised, 1-2-1 contact strategies, customer experiences, campaigns and communications that help customers get the most from.
Job Purpose/Key Responsibilities
Primary Purpose of role:
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional 1-2-1 customer communications that help customers get the ‘most. You’ll exploit Adobe Campaign capability to deliver comms that are personalised, Omni-channel, behaviour based, triggered, relevant and timely.
You’ll predominately communicate using Email, Direct Mail, App notifications, SMS as well as the App, Interactive, Social Media, Ad Smart, OBTM) across each of our customer life stages - Early life, In life and End of subs. You’ll determine the segments of customers we talk to with our Cohorts Management Team then using customer research and insight you’ll need to decide suitable creative direction, TOV, channels, messages and frequency in order to execute ‘Best in class’ creative.
This wide-ranging role means you might be welcoming customers , educating on our products such as how to use the touch remote, helping them find out about great digital services like the the app, find the latest content On Demand or you might be trying to retain customers who want to leave or reinstate customers who left in the last 12 months.
You will need to constantly challenge yourself to produce comms that are innovative, inspirational, exciting and drive positive customer response and action.
You’ll also need to ensure that all activity is robustly tracked and analysed and performance shared with a view to continuous optimisation.
• Planning and delivering optimum communications plans based on customer insight
• Deliver ‘Best in class’, inspirational creative
• Writing insightful briefs for new creative and creative development
• Managing test plans ensuring we are always striving to drive improvement to our comms
• Internal and external stakeholder management (brand, product teams, legal, creative agencies) to ensure creative is approved and launched in a timely manner
Create and maintain clear reporting to provide insight and recommendations for comms improvements
• Developing customer research briefs
• Supporting Controller with developing quarterly plans
• Education to degree level or highly relevant compensating work experience
• Experience of using Adobe campaign or similar
• Passionate and knowledgeable in CRM
• Email contact strategy development and execution experience
• Sharp eye for creative and copy
• Good planning and organisation, and able to manage multiple projects
• Experience planning & evaluating campaign performance
• Previous experience working with Creative Agencies and writing briefs
• Confident at building relationships and communicating to different stakeholders