MUST HAVE HIGH END PRODUCTS OR LUXURY OR BEAUTY OR FASHION OR FURNITURE/APPLIANCE EXPERIENCE
This position’s primary responsibility is to oversee the stewardship of the Company’s brand and to manage the organization’s marketing/communications programs, including advertising, media and public relations, employee communications, content management, digital experience, and corporate giving. This position develops specific plans, strategies, and tactics in support of corporate goals and strategies, and tracks performance metrics for evaluating success. The manager should be a strong communicator, collaborative partner, and self-starter who is proactive, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects with hard deadlines.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible to:
- Develop the annual tactical Marketing Communications Plan and Budget
- Manage Marketing Communications Generalist
- Manage implementation and reporting on marketing programs, initiatives, and tactical projects
- Determine marketing efficiency via measurement, tracking reporting, analysis, and recommendations to executive management team
- Manage the overall company brand and messaging and ensure consistency and effective internal and external brand representation both internally and externally
- Actively work to create alignment and collaboration between marketing and sales teams as well as other functional teams across the company
- Participate in strategic planning and development with senior Marketing management
- Develop the annual tactical marketing communications plan and budget, and any product launch plans, to support strategic objectives
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns for lead generation and nurturing in support of sales goals
- Determine measurement of campaigns that helps to determine marketing’s contribution to revenue
- Work to establish cross-functional standards for visual and written communications, helping to ensure we speak to stakeholders accurately and with a single, recognizable voice
- Manage project budgets to reach marketing/communications goals
- Ensure marketing programs and activities are in keeping with our policies
- Oversee the collection and evaluation of industry, technical, economic, and other relevant data to increase market size and competitive posture
- Direct advertising campaigns, promotions, special events, and trade show participation in accordance with our marketing objectives
- Develop and manage marketing foundation – website, content, sales and marketing tools to enable efficiencies, enable delivery, maintain brand consistency, and ensure accurate measurement of marketing campaigns and tactics
- Oversee the development and execution of our online marketing strategy, including the content and functionality of the external website and digital campaigns
- Manage and direct public relations vendor, in support of their fielding inquiries from the media, drafting news articles, and monitoring press coverage
- Assist in the execution of the organization’s community relations and corporate giving goals as identified by senior management
- Supervise the marketing communication team, including overseeing all departmental activity and processes
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform other tasks and duties as needed
- A bachelor’s degree in a marketing or business-related field.
- Minimum of five years of marketing experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, and have a thorough understanding of business operations.
- Ideally proven experience and a strong understanding of marketing strategy, brand strategy, communications, customer engagement strategies, product marketing, etc. and other related marketing management expertise.
- Strong understanding of and experience in implementing marketing tactics to achieve objectives
- Strong understanding of and ability to collaborate with sales teams to ensure collaboration and mutual results between marketing and sales
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, have the ability to work effectively and independently, and a proven ability to establish and lead cross-functional teams to meet corporate objectives.
- Be able to assist internal and external customers, in person and by telephone, in a personable and professional manner, and be able to handle pressure and remain adaptable in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Direct experience managing cross-functional teams and a mix of internal and external marketing expertise is ideal.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently to produce a polished and professional product and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Skilled in building effective relationships with frontline, client-facing professionals, and fellow support staff colleagues.
- Demonstrable initiative, creativity, flexibility, and persistence