Our client in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a strategic thinker to join their team as a Marketing Communications Manager. This position will be a full time position, on site, for the foreseeable future. The Marketing Communication Manager will help determine what promotional programs are required to support business objectives, assist with the development of communication strategies and lead the implementation of programs through both internal resources and outside creative vendors. EXPERIENCE WITH MARKETING AUTOMATION strategy, planning and implementation is REQUIRED for this position.
To provide strategic communications support for assigned service lines.
Project manage a variety of marketing communication campaigns across multiple service lines on time and within budget to marketing objectives:
Analyze customer requirements and competitive positioning to determine points of differentiation
- Work with Marketing Managers/Directors, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and customers to:
- Develop messaging platform
- Develop communications strategy, tactics and timing
- Draft content and finalize for accuracy and messaging strength
- Determine success metrics
- Map campaign and report on campaign progress
- Understand marketing principles and the relationship between business/marketing strategies and tactical activities
- Apply targeting and segmentation principles to develop effective service line messages.
- Edit content for service line collateral, presentations, websites and other customer communications.
- Attend scientific meetings, trade shows and symposia to compare competitor messaging, communications vehicles and speak with clients to better understand their needs.
- Lead and direct photo/video shoots.
- 8-10 years related experience.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Marketing Automation strategies, platforms and CRMs
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Outstanding editorial skills.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office XP Suite and working knowledge of Adobe design products
- Ability to manage projects across business units or sites.
- Demonstrated skill in message development.
- Knowledge of communications, production, terminology, strategies.
- Excellent understanding of scientific principles.
- Technical/scientific editing skills.
If interested, please apply today!