One of my clients, a digital discovery platform, is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager for a freelance role starting mid November for 6 months. In this position you are a critical link between sales, product, services, marketing and the customer. Your role is to arm global sales and account management teams with the tools and materials they need to sell effectively. You have good design taste and know a good piece of collateral when you see one. In addition to managing the required sales materials, you will also have the opportunity to create innovative sales resources, such as infographics, explainer videos, and interactive experiences.
● Support the global business teams with proposal templates, presentations, data sheets, quarterly business review templates, demo environments, and more across all products.
● Iterate and improve company-wide sales presentations and other product sales decks
● Measure and optimize the effectiveness and adoption of sales enablement resources
● Collaborate with product and sales, and design teams to execute on deliverables and meet tight deadlines
● Minimum 2 years experience in B2B Marketing
● Experience working closely with sales teams both to deliver content and to gather feedback
● University/college degree required
● Excellent writing skills to develop clear and concise sales materials
● Passionate about visual and data-based storytelling
● Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
● Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
● Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and collaborate globally with other functions in the company
● Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
● Experience from a company in ad tech, digital marketing, content marketing, online publishing