Our large financial services client located in downtown Baltimore is seeking a Communications Manager for a 6+ month contract assignment.
Working under the direction of the Communications Lead for Technology, the Marcom Manager will support the Leadership team in the strategic planning, development and execution of key communication touch points in the end to end communications execution and change management efforts.
- Working with functional heads of the business to create a key message map
- Execution and coordination of plan
- Working with key project stakeholders to identify and create program specific and internal communications across in an effort to enhance and support associate engagement
- Support leaders on all program change efforts with appropriate communications to audiences within and across Technology
- Responsible for message alignment and sequencing, with support and input from both program managers and stakeholders
- Work to develop and manage key messages to ensure consistency, identity audiences, etc.
- Aggregate communication milestones (both internal and external) across the projects.
- Consult with Program Managers, Leaders, and Project Managers to assist with project level communication activities to include developing communications plan
- Responsible for conveying the organizations internal messages; draft written materials, prepare presentations, and communicate with program stakeholders to support advancement of the program, change process and strategic alignment
- Provide support to Technology Leaderships for communications and internal associate event support.
5-7 years of writing for associate communications project management, comfortable with senior leaders. Experience in a large corporate environment is a must, financial services experience highly preferred.