One of Aquents' largest clients in Canada is seeking an
Experienced Marketing Communications Manager
Our client is in need of a strong, digitally adept internal communications partner to help guide and support them on this journey to help shape our approach to marketing communications including strategy, brand, communications assets and marketing tactics
- Bilingual in English and French
- Passionate about the power of branding and marketing communications and in tune with its fundamentals.
- A great storyteller with strong copywriting skills – developing engaging, persuasive copy will be a key part of the role.
- Ability to lead our programs strategy of MarComm – including (but not limited to) research, positioning, brand identity, storytelling, video, graphics, copy, web material, brochures, email communications etc.
- Proven experience leading the creation of stunningly powerful marketing campaigns using a range of online and offline tactics - specifically search, social and email - and contribution to the delivery of exceptional results.
- A self-motivated professional proven to build strong professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; an engaging, clear presenter, and great listener. Good organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and accuracy company
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time and to work under pressure and to deadlines with experience at a B2B, especially HR communications, a plus
- Microsoft Office, SharePoint a plus
- Develop a deep understanding of the program’s needs, opportunities and challenges.
- Lead the shaping of the MarComm strategy and operational plans that capitalize on these opportunities.
- Lead the delivery of our MarComm approach program - from branding through to fully integrated campaigns i.e. Provides guidance and direction to the Project Leads regarding the program MarComm approach ensuring that activities are synchronized where appropriate and ensuring appropriate branding and imagery in line with clients' approved formats
- Determine and craft the copy for the programs marketing communication assets – core pitch, full website copy, brochures, leaflets, banner ads, print ads, emails etc.
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – presentations, briefings, etc. that will maximize the programs message and support the program objectives. .
- Help present to and negotiate with stakeholders (this role will be instrumental in developing business pitches and proposals)
- Help determine resources and budgets required
Specific examples of what the role would work on:
- Creative design and marketing of program solutions
- Integrated change management, training and communications (CMTC) activities and planning
- Senior leadership engagement and presentation material
- Storyboard or translate ideas and develop communications for the implementation process in conjunction with the Program and Project leads based on content provided by the Project and Program