Contract with Fortune 500 Tech company!
The Marcom Manager converts Business Unit marketing communication strategies into integrated campaigns for new and existing target markets. Main focus will be on Marcom execution 80% and less on Marcom strategy 20%.
You will work closely with Product Marketing Managers to execute integrated campaigns.
You are responsible for all aspects of the campaigns including identifying partnerships, sourcing vendors, supporting product/solution launches, and maximizing ROI.
In addition, you will organize the external communications activities and manage the external vendors to ensure completion of the project on schedule, within budget and according to the agreed upon objectives.
• Together with Product Marketing Managers, crafts marketing communication campaigns that support the overall marketing objectives and to target existing markets and shape new ones.
• Execute CT campaigns with a 360 approach by integration of all touch points like PR, digital marketing events etc.
• Develop metrics and measurement tools with Product Marketing Manager to evaluate and maximize ROI of campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned customer segments and audiences/markets, their challenges, and how Business Unit MR addresses specific customer problems
You are working in a global marketing and digital communication team (15 people) and you will be closely working with Product Marketing CT, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications and with the Brand, Communications and Digital team. You will report to Director of Marketing Communications Diagnostic Imaging.
We are looking for:
• A completed Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications
• At least 7 years of relevant experience in marketing communications
• Digital savviness; experienced and knowledgeable about all current and new digital marketing communication channels and tools (email campaigns, websites, social media, CRM, analytics)
• Experience with high-tech or medical device product launch to provide insight into effective communication mediums for industry-specific customer segments
• Healthcare marketing & High-tech product launch experience is a plus
• Experience with delivering several complex projects to meet demanding features, cost, quality and introduction date targets; manage budgets
• Creative & conceptual skills: translate clinical value proposition and other Product Marketing Manager content into an effective campaign; views successful campaign as one with a high ROI (result oriented)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written): managing relationships and contracts with vendors, craft and refine uniform product messaging across a variety of media types
• Team player; willingness to support product line managers’ goals and work cross-functionally and globally, identifying synergies between businesses and markets to drive inefficiencies and consistency of messaging
• Business fluency in English (written & verbal)