My client is a Global Technology Company, and they are looking to the future! They have a requirement for a Markeitng Communications Manager to help shape their markeitng strategy across EMEA. This is a 11 month PAYE contract, paying up to £66 000/annum depending on experience + perks.
- Partner with Head of Global Marketing to create a compelling EMEA marketing strategy that is inclusive of inputs from EMEA's regional / local team members and stakeholders.
- Partner with Head of Global Strategy to define an audience-first go to market strategy for each of EMEA's key audiences that will drive for growth in 2017 & beyond.
- Identify opportunities for senior leadership in EMEA to champion and promote the program
- Develop relationships with local Marketing teams in EMEA and gain a deep understanding into local market nuances
- Work with local Marketing teams, build the program into each of their country specific marketing plans
- Work with GBM Digital Marketing team to create a Digital Marketing Plan across the region f
- Liaise with other regions globally to discover new approaches and best practice which can be implemented in EMEA
- Support & serve as point of contact for local teams with Industry event activations & scaled activations happening in region
- Develop relationships with agency teams, and key internal stakeholders in EMEA to monitor progress and identify new opportunities
- Considerable global & regional marketing experience
- Be both strategic, detail-oriented in execution, resourceful & creativity
- Track record of effectively delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects at one time in a fast-moving unstructured environment
- Strong consulting, relationship management and advocacy skills, with a track record of delivery and impact at scale in organizations
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with advertising platform and products; must have solid understanding of digital marketing and how to construct integrated marketing communications campaigns on and off-platform
- Willing to travel as needed
Education: BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.