Our major Healthcare/Hospital client is looking to bring on a Part-Time Marketing Communications Coordinator through the end of the year (possibly longer). This will be a 20-25 hour work week within the Marketing Communications Department. Great opportunity to get healthcare industry experience on your resume!
- Experience coordinating and producing communications and marketing collateral.
- Experience working with multi-channel marketing: print, direct mail, email, web, social media.
- Experience in project management techniques and tools with high attention to detail.
- Experience planning, organization and decision making skills.
- Understanding of brand strategy and marketing concepts
- Ability to write proof copy for communications materials and marketing collateral pieces.
- Ability to clearly communicate project needs with internal teams and outside resources.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve desired results.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable with social media platforms (Sprout) and other business software (Salesforce.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of communications or marketing experience.