Our Healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join their team in Virginia Beach, VA for a 3 month assignment. The Coordinator is responsible for assisting in facilitating all steps of small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows. The Coordinator should have experience with document compliance -- routing materials for approval, compliance with contracts, and maintaining audit trails. Outlook skills should include setting up rules and maintaining a shared mailbox. Good customer service skills are a must, and this person must be comfortable taking on a range of administrative assignments.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects. Coordinates proofreading of copy, and reviews all changes between the creative team and business partners to ensure materials meet guidelines.
- Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance, and recommends improvements.
- Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s).
- Maintains departmental budgets.