Our healthcare client, located in Norfolk, VA has an immediate need for an on-site, contract Marketing Comm. Coordinator. Client will require drug and background screening.
SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting in facilitating all steps of small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows. On the job training will be provided. Primary responsibilities will be tracking collaterals (mostly print, but some digital as well as some call scripts) using spreadsheets and JobOrder system for new business implementations and/or rebrands.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
- Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
- Coordinates proofreading of copy, and reviews all changes between the creative team and business partners to ensure materials meet guidelines.
- Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance and recommends improvements.
- Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s). Maintains departmental budgets.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1 year of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, demonstrate flexibility with strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects with varying complexity and ever-changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, is essential.