The Marketing Consultant is responsible for creating and executing an employee-focused communications strategy for employee-paid Enrollment/Marketing campaigns. This position requires innovative thinking and creativity when designing campaigns to optimize our revenue goals and participation targets. The Marketing Consultant works closely with internal constituencies such as Sales, Enrollment and Communication Leaders, Legal and Operations, and external constituencies including employer groups and brokers in the formation of the marketing campaign communications. This candidate will possess strong collaboration and leadership skills
• This role will be responsible for multi-product marketing including Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and other company insurance products and services
• Partner with Implementation team and internal SMEs to identify and execute on marketing campaign strategy to drive consumer acceptance and purchase of employee-paid insurance programs.
• Collaborates with employer groups and internal marketing partners to develop, customer specific, employee-focused communications materials for targeted marketing campaigns.
• Proactively provide feedback to the Marketing Asset and Innovation team to continue to build on marketing assets that add value for our customers and help drive participation
• Develops and maintains weekly status reports for internal partners
• Partner with legal and compliance in the development and deployment of customer specific communication materials
• Act as liaison to other internal marketers for multi-product communications
• Unwavering commitment to quality and meeting customer deadlines
• Provides regular updates to business partners on progress vs. objectives
• Resolve project obstacles effectively by making timely decisions and/or negotiating with internal/external partners to arrive at a mutually agreeable outcome.
• Coordinate production and monitor quality control of marketing campaigns with internal/external production teams
• Monitor quality control of all executed marketing campaigns
• Ability to continuously reprioritize and reset expectations
• 5-7 years related business experience
• A demonstrated ability in financial services/insurance marketing
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Outstanding project management skills and ability to deliver projects on schedule
• Excellent analytic skills and attention to detail
• Strong communications skills, both verbal and written are required
• Ability to partner and negotiate with internal/external partners; ability to facilitate workflow
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint are necessary
• College graduate with degree in business, marketing or communications
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs