My client is a Global Technology Company, who are looking for a strong B2B marketing communications/strategy candidate to join the team for a 9 month contract (potential to extend/go perm), offering up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro rated. This is an exciting opportunity with in a relatively new team, working on a new enterprise product. This role will help shape the marcomms for the product.
The product is an enterprise communications platform that enables employees at any organisation to collaborate and communicate. Launched in 2016, the platform is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using it to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. With the ongoing growth globally, we are seeking to strengthen our regional marketing presence, and so are looking for a world-class business marketer and leader who will help drive the growth of the product in the US and Canada. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise/B2B marketing, with a focus on enterprise software and/or collaboration solutions, and be passionate about the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace. The Marketing Communications Associate will partner with cross-functional teams (including sales, partnerships, and product marketing), with the primary objective of enabling the platform to grow and scale through customer acquisition and retention. The role will entail creating marketing materials and sales collateral, working with the central marketing team to drive awareness, education and optimised communications strategies. They will be a creative thinker who can drive for results, able to move fast while keeping focused on a marketing strategy that will continue to evolve as the business grows.
- Develop outbound marketing materials for the enterprise product, creating an integrated marketing strategy including customer-facing programs, sales assets and marketing collateral.
- Drive end-to-end adoption of the plans through both hands-on execution and influencing/supporting partner teams.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products and features to go-to-market teams and deliver the effective sales collateral and packages that will attract and retain customers.
- Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs.
- Create content that can be used by sales teams to generate new business, educate clients on new products/features and drive engagement
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing
- Proven capabilities in developing integrated marketing campaigns and content
- Experience in enterprise software, and/or web technology companies
- Ability to handle the pace that comes with working in a matrixed, always-on, start-up environment across multiple time zones and teams