We’re looking for a talented junior marketing communications manager who can help out a well know company in the healthcare space! This is a full time, temp to perm role with a short trial period of around 2-3 months.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- This person will work with Product Management and other key personnel to develop project briefs for utilization with in-house and agency resources.
- Reviews campaign copy written by copywriter or writes campaign copy, as deemed necessary.
- Supports the development and organization of marketing communication efforts of select services and products through daily interaction with agency, in-house, and product management staff.
- Oversees the development of select sales, internal communications, and marketing collateral for all product lines utilizing both in-house and outside agency resources. Interfaces with Product Managers and Marketing personnel within individual divisions
- Responsible for the layout and design of a broad range of marketing and communications materials as department or internal customer needs require.
- Collaborates with members of the Marketing Communications Department to create publication-quality presentation, advertising, and promotional materials.
- Reviews, approves, and presents final layouts to client or department head for approval.
- Interacts with designated vendors including, but not limited to: printers, literature distributors, promotional item suppliers, exposition services and photographers. Assists vendors in the maintenance of budgetary and quality objectives.
- Responsible for assisting with managing portions of relevant trade show and national sales meeting planning.
- Normally receives general work instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Bachelor Degree in Communications or related field required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably in a healthcare service or product environment. With an advanced degree, no prior experience may be considered.
Effective communication skills-verbal and written.
Must be able to communicate in a succinct and professional manner.
Proven experience in the creation and production (hands-on or oversight) of marketing collateral.
Well organized, detail-oriented.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Must possess active listening skills.
Must be able to interact with all levels of employees within the company and the external agencies.