Our client, a major Healthcare company, is seeking a Marketing Communications Account Specialist who will be responsible for supporting direct to customer communications. The perfect candidate will work with internal partners including those in Marketing Strategy, Brand, Creative, Digital, PR, Research, Customer Experience, Corporate, Social Media, and Events & Sponsorships – to help create stand-up marketing that stands out in the minds of the clients and customers. Oh, and this occasionally requires the support of external partners, too. The position requires that the ability to develop and support relationships with marketing and advertising agencies, printers and multimedia production houses, as well as the ability to support the development and execution of compelling campaigns flawlessly and on budget.
- Support the development and execution of multiple Retention, Acquisition and Engagement projects across the enterprise, for 4 major sales and customer engagement campaigns
- Support for these projects includes the development of communication plans and strategic guidance on messaging, to foster relationships and engagement with customers, and provide compelling reasons for customers and prospects to stay with or consider switching providers.
- Develop and obtain client approval on strategic messaging approach, pulling in appropriate topics and tracking down necessary information from Product leads and SMEs.
- Work in close partnership with Creative partners to deliver on business needs, including the development of Project Proposals, Creative Briefs and kick-offs and support production schedules and budget estimates.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing, Sales, Product and Digital to develop sound marketing strategies for clients.
- Measure effectiveness of current communication strategies and tactics and recommend change as needed to properly support the channel and the customers.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.