Our Healthcare client is seeking a Marketing Communications Account Manager for a 3 month contract, who will responsible for supporting the marketing strategies of their small business Segment of business. This role will focus on local events, client engagement, health improvement and more. Your job will be to work with our internal partners including those in Marketing Strategy, Brand, Creative, Digital, PR, Research, Customer Communications, Corporate Communications, Social Media, and Events & Sponsorships – to help create stand-up marketing communications that stand out in the minds of our clients, brokers/consultants and customers. It will occasionally requires the support of external partners, too. You will develop and support relationships with marketing and advertising agencies, printers and multimedia production houses. Driving all of this is your amazing ability to support the development and execution of compelling campaigns, on time and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development and execution of Select Segment’s marketing communications strategies that provide compelling reasons for brokers and clients to expand their relationship.
- Work in close partnership with Creative agency partners to deliver on business need, including the development of Project Proposals, Creative Briefs. Support and drive production schedules and budget estimates.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing to bring forth the most differentiating market messages in multiple formats for sales to use in a variety of situations.
- Execute e-mail campaigns, events, presentations and other marketing tools and communications tailored to individual markets.
- Continually generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics, and other ideas intended to improve the competitive position in marketing communications.
- Identify and/or support critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences and provide editing/review support to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Secure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Measure effectiveness of communication strategies and tactics and recommend change/improvement.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.