Looking to join a flexible and prestigious organisation based in central London spanning multiple industries with a massive Marketing and Communications team Globally?
Please get in touch!
Summary of key responsibilities:
• Work with UK managing director/ marketing and communications senior manager/Industry marketing leads/Internal communications leads to: deliver the strategy and objectives helping drive marketing in Resources UK
• To work with the leads to: create bespoke marketing / relationship plans for key clients and key individuals to meet business objectives and needs
• Work effectively and collaboratively with this group of individuals; providing robust consultancy/ advice/ delivery
• Establish the right mix of activities to deliver client objectives and build long-term plans for client outreach to build sustainable relationships
• Capture and manage data
• Assist client team members to the effective maximisation of opportunities generated from hospitality and sponsorship/membership activities/commitments
• Work with internal clients to ensure a disciplined follow up programme is executed to ensure opportunities are maximised, measured and recorded
• Ensure that all programmes are evaluated based on agreed metrics and ensure regular reporting of programme and progress against metrics to management
• Ensure business and marketing management are kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines, and escalate to them any potential budget, time over-runs (or under-runs) and significant issues
• Work efficiently and closely with external suppliers to complete programmes as required
• Continue to develop marketing communications skills, attending training as directed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Ability to work flexibly across different industry sectors (and apply marketing skills to different sectors)
• Deep understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems – should have strong writing and creative skills
• Understanding and experience relating to core elements of marketing and communications (internal and external), including sponsorships, hospitality and business events and how to leverage them to build and extend long-term client relationships and deliver value
• Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to put structure and build a brief around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
• Able to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership
• Understanding of managing and executing sponsorship, hospitality and events programmes
• Team management and leadership skills—supervision of agencies
• Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills
• Knowledge of CRM systems and how to maximise use
• Relationship building skills and experience of managing complex multiple stakeholders
• Ability to provide sound solutions to leadership and work as “trusted advisor”
• Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – and execute decisions based on own judgment
• Ability to deliver well-executed deliverables in support of the company's Resources overall business strategy.