Our large financial services client located in Weehawken, NJ is seeking a Senior level Marketing Project Manager with specific experience in Investment Banking on the B2B side. This is a long term contract that could eventually go perm.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 7-10 years' experience (required) in marketing communications and marketing project management. Financial services marketing, preferably at an Investment Bank, or at a marketing agency servicing the IB sector a plus.
• Bachelor's degree; specializing in marketing or communications an advantage
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, Familiarity with web analytics, social media experience and digital platforms
• Knowledge of Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop desirable
Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to join the Global Marketing team to support and partner with Marketing Strategy, Marketing Execution, external designers, print and multimedia agencies, to deliver marketing solutions across UBS Investment Bank, The team is responsible for producing marketing materials including; brochures and print collateral, email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising, microsites, charitable communications, and third party conference promotions. We have teams in cities across the world, covering three regions, The Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
• Collaborate with Marketing Strategist to develop and execute internal and external marketing campaigns
• Work with media and creative agencies to develop and execute multi-channel promotions (digital banners, PPC keywords, microsite pages, brochures and videos).
• Manage and report results on all campaigns
• Develop multiple executions that fall within the overall positioning and message, (examples include, but are not limited to: Digital banners, Email, Sales support materials, Marketing microsites, Print, Out Of Home, and Events).
• Drive development of video content; partnering on scripting and coordinating production with video team.
• Manage logistics for external client events and conferences in close collaboration with Event Marketing Execution team including; giveaway items, supporting visual presentations, collateral, exhibit booths and signage as well as shipping.
• In partnership with Marketing Strategist, write and originate communications, both internally and externally
• Manage the content creation initiatives, working with senior management and copywriters to create unique articles supporting business objectives and advising on distribution outlets (web properties, social media).
• Oversee the Legal and Compliance approval process for all external communications
• Work with the internal communications and Media Relations teams to ensure consistency among communications.
• Self-starter with sound judgment regarding effective marketing and communication strategies, as well as when to seek guidance and management support.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to partner effectively with others and develop strong relationships across the firm.
• Experience developing, managing and executing marketing and communications campaigns using a multi-channel approach. Internal campaign experience is a plus.
• Ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication.
• Organizational skills with a keen eye for accuracy and relentless attention to detail.
• Project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results. Must be flexible and creative in approach to projects and client needs.
• Highly flexible and comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing time frames and short deadlines. Must be comfortable with change.
• Independent thinker, yet accountable, collaborative team player, who enjoys making individual contributions to complex, multi-dimensional projects.
• Responsible; committed to success of demanding project; have a ‘can do’ attitude to delivering under pressure. Must make effort to understand the Equities businesses and the strategic importance for the Investment Bank.
• Strong understanding of corporate brand guidelines in order to ensure correct application of UBS corporate design is implemented across all client and non-client facing materials.
Partnering with the Investment Bank Marketing Strategy Function
• Maintain a collaborative and creative relationship with the Strategy function; work closely with the lead Marketing Strategist and interface with Regional strategists for other areas of the Investment Bank to deliver against the identified marketing initiatives
• Work with lead Marketing Strategist to develop strategic marketing plans, in line with businesses, regional and brand objectives
• Ensure open communication flow at all levels
Partnering with the IB Marketing Execution
• Maintain a collaborative relationship with the Execution function; work closely together on coordination of third party conferences, events, and client seminars, etc.
• Offer marketing expertise and recommendations e.g. vendors to manage development of needed on-site material or other