Vitamin T is a seeking a Marketing Communication Specialist for our client in real estate. This will be a 3 month contract to start with the potential to extend and/or convert to a full-time perm hire.
- Recommends and implements strategies to achieve marketing goals for assigned products and services for one or more areas, product lines, or market segments.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation, and communication materials, as well as other administrative duties. Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Creates a wide variety of template, company-sanctioned marketing materials that may include maps, advertisements, demographic reports and executive summary brochures for in-house and client presentations using advanced desktop, graphic, and mapping software.
- Assists with maintaining marketing database/library, including standard marketing collateral and case studies.
- Prepares presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
- Assists local office leadership in preparing various marketing materials as needed on an ad hoc basis.
- Creates or provides quality control for mass e-mail broadcasts, ensuring that appropriate branding, content, and formatting are used.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires intermediate of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Intermediate skills with Creative Suite, ability to learn web publishing platform. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause
short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Must have writing samples
Must have experience in real estate or financial industries