Our healthcare client, located in Thousand Oaks, CA has an immediate need for a Marketing Comm. Coordinator II. The ideal candidate will be intermediate-to- expert in Microsoft suite. have strong administrative skills and proofreading is a plus. This role will facilitate all steps of moderately complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Works with Marketing Communications areas to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects. Reviews requests and recommends communication solutions as needed.
- Schedules and leads project meetings with business partners.
- Acts as project manager for workflow process and is responsible for ensuring consistency and standardization on all materials.
- Coordinates project reviews and re-negotiates terms/deadlines as appropriate.
- Creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files and manages the production process of materials.
- Seeks out opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies, and supports business initiatives (standardization, going paperless, etc).
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.
- Client will require background screening