Aquent’s top global mobile solutions client is looking for a Marketing Campaign and Activation Manager for a contract to perm position in its Sunnyvale offices.
The Marketing Campaign Manager and Activation Manager is responsible for implementation of marketing messages and activation of campaigns across all consumer touch points for all categories, developing and nurturing the client’s partner ecosystem as well as contributing to importing overall marketing processes. The client prefers a candidate with agency and mobile experience.
The Marketing Campaign and Activation Manage will:
· Plan and implement timely and flawless marketing plans that are linked to strategy and business objectives by applying business understanding and analyzing the impact of marketing on potential business
· Optimize marketing investment along the Purchase Funnel, and aligns with sales plans to maximize consumer and customer impact, and achieve positive returns and increased share value
· Efficient and accurate budget planning driving optimization of the marketing mix and maximizing ROI
· Activates all parts of the marketing plan: from ATL, to BTL, to consumer events from launch to ramp-down.
· Provides input to other marketing functions, securing consistent activation across all touch points and a seamless transition from launch to always-on marketing lifecycle maintenance
· Ensures innovative and efficient touch point activation and implementation
· Ensure local feedback and requirements are taken into account throughout the campaign development process
· Ensures that global campaigns can successfully be activated locally through strong focus on consumer participation and channel impact
· Maximizes the impact of campaigns when implemented local markets in accordance with global strategy and defined campaign metrics
· Manages the activation of solutions across touch points like Consumer events, Seeding programs, Brand and experience partnerships, Sponsorships, Product placements, etc.
- Works closely with Sales Unit GTM and Sales organization, to ensure the full sales and marketing alignment. Works closely with Cluster Marketing team to ensure marketing plans are aligned, localization in on strategy and investment planning is optimized.
- Marketing degree and 10+ years of marketing management and preferably has worked in Country and Area roles - Local Market experience
- MUST HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE
- Clear decision-making, expertise and insight to make the right choices and stand by them.
- Must be smart with speed and take initiative. Have tenacity to see things all the way through to market.
- Must be honest and transparent, debate solutions and support decisions, assume the best intentions of others, lead by example and hold others accountable.
- Share insight, expertise and spirit and energy to build team excitement
- Establishes strong relationships & collaborates effectively with colleagues, partners and customers. Builds wide and useful networks of contacts inside and outside the organization. Manages conflict and relates well to people at all levels, purposely seeking contacts and maintaining a dialogue with key parties
- Sets direction based on marketing strategy, engaging others with a clear direction, goals and targets. Delegates work appropriately and fairly. Empowers, trusts & motivates others. Provides others with development opportunities and coaching. Recruits and retains talented employees
- Possessing a thorough knowledge and understanding of the nature and significance of consumer's lifestyles, attitudes, behaviors, desires and preferences in relation to purchasing, owning and using mobile phones, consumer services, and technology.
- Works strategically to realize organizational goals. Sets and develops strategies & translates into short -term business plans & objectives. Identifies and develops positive and compelling visions of the organization's future potential. Takes account of a wide range of issues across our organization and our partners.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs