Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager for their internal agency located in Wilmington, DE. This Marketing Campaign Manager opportunity starts out as a 6 month contract but could turn into contract to hire, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
It is highly preferred that the Marketing Campaign Manager has banking and credit card experience and must have experience with campaigns.
Marketing Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
• Work with stakeholders to define campaign requirements and play a leadership role in overcoming executional challenges by proactively proposing potential solutions
• Manage the end-to-end execution and coordination of multiple campaigns with concurrent, and sometimes competing deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Develop executional campaign strategy and execute internal processes by becoming an expert resource in the procedures and systems that support the marketing campaign process
• Establish and monitor campaign execution requirements documents
• Ensure campaigns are completed on-time and that objectives conform to line of business standards, operations objectives, and client needs
• Organize and direct the activities of campaign teams to ensure quality results and timeliness of campaign completion
• Resolve conflicts through collaboration, relationship skills and negotiations with impacted areas, involving management, as appropriate
• Prepare standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned campaigns, as needed
• 3 - 5 years marketing execution, project execution, OR related experiences & Bachelor's Degree
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders both inside and outside the company
• Motivating, influencing and leading others, without a direct reporting relationship
• Listening, providing clarity and communicating effectively