Our client, a top financial fortune 500 company, is looking for an organized Campaign Manager to join their Marketing Services team. This person will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. They will oversee all aspects of projects as well as sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
These campaigns may include execution across all delivery channels in support of Marketing initiatives. The Campaign Manager acts as the primary resource for the execution of marketing campaign requirements and has ownership for timelines, deliverables, metrics, and strong control process adherence and approvals for key campaign documentation during the campaign lifecycle.
• Work with stakeholders to define campaign requirements and play a leadership role in overcoming execution challenges by proactively proposing potential solutions
• Manage the end-to-end execution and coordination of multiple campaigns with concurrent, and sometimes competing deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Develop execution campaign strategy and execute internal processes by becoming an expert resource in the procedures and systems that support the marketing campaign process
• Establish and monitor campaign execution requirements documents
• Ensure campaigns are completed on-time and that objectives conform to line of business standards, operations objectives, and client needs
• Organize and direct the activities of campaign teams to ensure quality results and timeliness of campaign completion
• Resolve conflicts through collaboration, relationship skills and negotiations with impacted areas, involving management, as appropriate
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)