Are you a customer-oriented Marketing Campaign Manager looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver breakthrough loyalty marketing campaigns? Do you bring a desire to have fun along the way? Aquent is currently sourcing for a Marketing Campaign Manager for our well-establish, Fortune 500 client, local to the Woonsocket, RI market area. This opportunity is 100% on-site and is 40 hours per week. This is a 12 month contract, with the opportunity to extend. Our client is seeking an individual to join the Customer Loyalty team to assist them with creating and delivering the best-in-class customer communications. This is a exceptional opportunity where you have the ability to join a dynamic organization, as well as a fast-paced team committed to delivering excellent customer experiences and marketing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting recurring and ad hoc requests from all levels of management. The expectation is that the individual has a sound understanding of all of the internals channels such as: timing, costs, options to participate, how to participate, as well as a moderate understanding of KPI's.
Responsibilities for job include but are not limited to:
- Build and execute campaign segmentation plans in CRM campaign tool.
- Collaborate with business partners on effective campaign execution strategy and best practices.
- Write queries to run complex test vs. control analysis on campaign data.
- Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs.
- Deliver insights around L&P programs to enhance future programs.
- Present findings to the Merchandise leadership team and various other functional groups throughout retail.
- A/B testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Adhere to strict deadlines and KPI's as set by the Marketing Director