Assignment with opportunity for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in SF!
This critical role will deliver the business analysis, program management, event coordination and registration support and reporting necessary for the the Customer & Market Insight team to reach its registration, communication and customer engagement goals and objectives.
The contractor will work directly with research team members, corporate marketing, corporate creative services, sales and IT teams to understand and deliver email campaigns to support customer communication, engagement and support.
The scope of the role will also include analysis, reporting and creation of executive level presentations for Customer & Market Insight executives.
Responsibilities will increase as the Contractor demonstrates success in understanding processes, methodologies and systems and shows initiative in tackling more complex projects.
Responsibilities will include:
* Manage recruiting efforts to attract customer and prospect executives to live customer events including dinners, events and focus groups.
* Manage the onboarding of customer executives including assigning accounts, emailing credentials, and managing support requests.
* Inputting new customer executives into our Salesforce instance to track and manage the team's CRM of executive participants.
* Manage the development and customization of email content combining graphics, copy and CTAs that will face customer executives.
* Collaborate on the development of all copy and creative assets required for the campaign, including email HTML, landing pages, banners, buttons etc.
* Consolidate and disseminate weekly (and potentially daily) updates on member onboarding.
* Ensure that data is accurately flowing between two different database systems and develop a repeatable process to ensure accuracy
* Monitor registration data to ensure that key business stakeholders are kept current on registration trends
* Assist in developing executive level presentations providing concise analyses of critical conference statistics
* Provide analysis and develop executive briefings based on analyses for global Customer & Market Insights Events.
* Provide periodic pull lists for all email campaigns, both for targeting and suppression
* Assist in providing logistics reporting to team on areas including hotels, event capacities, on-site attendance
* Assist, as requested, in developing post-event reporting and warp-up slides related to registration, attendance, customer satisfaction
* Assist, as requested, in performing analysis to help guide business decision making. Understand trends in data and highlight this to management.
* Ensure adherence to corporate data security requirements for the storage, transportation and retention of data.
* 3-5 years experience as a marketing manager or similar role
* Very strong experience using email marketing campaign tools. Salesforce Marketing Cloud email campaign management is preferred. Familiarity with Salesforce Pardot is a plus.
* Strong Excel skills. Adept at integrating disparate information, building forecast and trending models, developing comprehensive charts, working with pivot tables, analyzing large tables of data
* Salesforce.com. Experience in building and creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com/)
* PowerPoint. Strong ability to distill data analysis, insight and other key findings into executive level PowerPoint briefings
* Track record of identifying business data needs, performing detailed and insightful analysis and developing reports that meet these needs and drive business results.
* Ability to provide analysis and insight based on partial information.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Must be able to work well in a team environment.
* Ability to understand the business and anticipate data needs.
* Must be comfortable with changing requirements and priorities and working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management.
* Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision. Must be results oriented and able to move forward without complete information.
* Experience with data quality assessment and implementing solutions to improve the data quality is a plus.
* Experience working with events is a plus