Primarily responsible for executing direct marketing campaigns and supporting the closed loop campaign management processes. The Marketing Campaign Operations & Analysis Manager will be responsible for the setup, ongoing support, and data management of direct marketing campaigns and programs. This includes all aspects of data management, list pull management, and campaign program reporting as required.
Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting information about a market, product, or service to be offered in a market, and the past, present, and potential customers for the product or service. Researches market conditions specific to area of focus to determine potential sales of product and provides research on behalf of customer.
- Supports team on data, campaign, and database management initiatives as directed.
- Independently execute the entire campaign process, from instruction receipt to file production with emphasis on accurate identification of targets specific to marketing initiatives.
- Delivers all direct marketing lists (campaign specific, as well as ad- hoc requests) on a timely basis to ensure on- time execution of marketing programs.
- Continually reviews selection, exclusion, and suppression logic to ensure accurate identification of target groups and test/holdout groups as applicable.
- Provide support of turnkey and ad hoc marketing programs providing accurate lists specific to identified needs and timelines
- Networks with Marketing channel owners to consolidate business rules to coordinate/orchestrate programs and avoid over- targeting and conflicting messaging.
- Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research data, standards, and practices.
- Works directly with cross- functional teams and department leadership to create data extracts, presentations and findings, and summaries.
- Participates in meetings, training programs, and conferences as directed.
- Reviews types, sources of purchased market data and recommends purchases to Marketing management.
- Coordinates and participates in the generation of regular and special program reports to management.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and findings.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs