Location: Lake Forest
**Must have prior marketing database experience, including reporting, database set up and reporting.
Nice to have- experience working with SAP business objects, Salesforce.com, and Adobe Workbench
The Marketing Campaign Database associate manages data integration and campaign process flow(s) and readiness as it relates to onboarding a CRM collateral system including campaign software tools, data management, third party vendor on-boarding, data preparation and reporting activities. This position is responsible for providing the leadership for variable data print programs to support integrated marketing efforts. Position manages collateral budget to maximize marketing spend and return on investment.
Major responsibilities and duties:
• Work with Sales, Customer Service, IMS and Product teams to develop CRM integrated sales enablement tools and scalable programs that support growth initiatives.
• Develop and maintain the multi-channel marketing campaign database, contact history and business rules engine leveraging key data assets.
• Manages data integration campaign process flow(s) and readiness as it relates to onboarding a CRM collateral system including campaign software tools, data management, third party vendor on-boarding, data preparation and reporting activities.
• Planning throughout course of project, from concept, development, execution and evaluation, based on clients’ marketing strategy, budget, timeframes for all variable data and static collateral programs. Segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting; generate and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing.
• Writes functional business requirements. Responsible for building the marketing communications engine and marketing campaign database.
• Ensure logic is applied to ensure single customer relationship and application of general and program specific business rules
• Manage integration of data (inbound and outbound) from various internal customer master and third party sources
• Proactively drive new ideas, technology and trends throughout the program development process with regards to collateral/content distribution, fulfillment, response processing and telemarketing.
• Manage vendor partnerships to provide best in class service, manage risk and leverage new technologies to support business objectives.
• Light lifting of Catalog cartons and Sales literature.
• Lengthy desk time - Computer and Phone time managing suppliers and responding to field questions.
• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative or marketing related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in database marketing is essential.
• Prior experience with SQL programming.
• Experience with marketing automation (Adobe) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms
• Strong analytical and reporting skills required (SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Adobe Workbench, Microsoft Access and Excel). Demonstrated knowledge of systems architecture, interfaces, and reporting structures
• Proven ability to compile and interpret results to make recommendations to senior management
• Prior experience managing inventory, which demonstrates knowledge of inventory principles and distribution/fulfillment practices with emphasis in web to print.
• Knowledge of digital, sheet fed and web printing practices, as well as, mail standards is critical for this role.
• Proven track record managing many projects in a fast changing environment.
• Strong systemic thinker with track record of anticipating impacts across multiple channels, processes and stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills which allow for working with multiple levels of management across the organization
• Self-motivator and strong will to get the job done correctly
• Who does this job partner with externally?
Vendor Partners (Printers, USPS, Fulfillment suppliers and Telemarketing resources)
• Who does this job partner with internally?
Sales customer Service, Integrated Marketing Services and Customer Information
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Location: Lake Forest