Campaign Analyst job will deliver results based on the campaign requirements and execution framework. He will also pull analysis and insights around previously targeted campaigns. Ability to multitask several requests, quickly assemble data and generate insights in a fast paced environment.
The Campaign Analyst job will deliver results based on the campaign requirements and execution framework. He/ She will also pull analysis and insights around previously targeted campaigns. Ability to multitask several requests, quickly assemble data and generate insights in a fast paced environment.
• Write SQL queries to run complex data pulls and execute without errors
• Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of campaigns. Perform test vs. control analysis on campaign data.
• Deliver insights around performance to enhance future targeting.
• Present findings to Marketing and various other functional groups throughout retail.
• Conduct Adhoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
Basic skills required for the Analyst job:
• Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field
• 2 to 4 years hands on experience in an analytical role
• Highly proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
• Analytical mindset with detail orientation
• Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
• Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to management
• Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customer• Basic understanding of linear regression, factor analysis, logistic regression, generalized linear models, tree models (CART, MART), data visualization, cluster analysis or related models.
Practical application for any of these techniques in a retail marketing setting preferred.
BS in Engineering, Economics, Statistics or any other quantitative field
What hours will the person work in this position? If training hours are different, please include.