Vitamin T is exclusively partnered with a growing company in NE Houston seeking a Marketing and CRM Specialist!!
The Marketing & CRM Specialist is responsible for driving profitable global growth through lead generation using various marketing programs including email campaigns, advertising, events,
conferences and trade shows. The Marketing & CRM Specialist will champion the CRM usage within the organization to improve customer retention and customer acquisition. The Marketing
& CRM Specialist will collaborate with Product Management to develop and execute marketing plans for new product launches.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Number of leads generated
• New customers acquired through trade shows, events, conferences, email campaigns, advertising
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
• Trade Shows & Events:
o Organize trade shows and other internal and external events, including bookings, booth and materials preparation, travel arrangements, developing agendas, presentations, tracking leads generated, tracking competitor activity.
o Create brand awareness through pre-show, at show and post show announcements and promotions using marketing channels.
o Capture leads from trade shows in CRM and nurture through marketing automation.
o ROI through new customer lead analysis.
o Capture post show feedback and share with stakeholders.
o Maintain budget for events, trade shows.
1. Develop advertising strategy by region and industry / product / business unit /print / online to generate brand awareness and leads.
2. Develop and execute advertising plan by collaborating with Product Management on messaging and with branding and communications on graphics.
3. Track competitor advertising.
4. Manage budget for advertising.
• Promotional Material:
1. Maintain inventory and distribution of literature, promotional and wearable items in the corporate online store and marketing department.
2. Responsible for keeping inventory and ordering office supplies for the marketing department.
3. Compliance with branding standards.
4. Manage budget for promotional items.
• Email Campaigns:
1. Collaborate with Product Management to develop and execute email campaigns to support new product launches, entry into new market segments, geographic regions; work with the copywriter on these initiatives.
2. Set campaign objectives, scope and timelines to ensure campaigns deliver on time, on budget, and achieve their goals.
3. Measure and analyze campaign performance.
• Customer Newsletter:
1. Collaborate with Product Management, Sales & Content Writer to develop newsletters targeting specific industries
2. Manage the distribution of newsletters through market automation (Hubspotetc.).
1. Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for CRM.
2. Work with sales, inside sales and project coordinators to define sales process.
3. Collaborate with IT, Sales, Product Management, third party on implementation of CRM.
4. Be the CRM super-user responsible for training the sales/inside sales/marketing/LT.
5. Build a matrix assigning user groups and profiles; eventually pass the responsibility of managing accounts, user licenses to IT.
6. Implement integration of market automation and CRM to enable execution of all inbound/outbound marketing programs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing and/or 5 years work experience, preferably B2B industrial and valve related;
• Must be fluent in English, advantageous to understand technical valve terminology; and,
• At least 2 years of experience in working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system preferably Microsoft Dynamics